Little Zigzag Falls Hike
From Portland Hikers Field Guide
- Start point: Little Zigzag Falls Trailhead
- Ending Point: Little Zigzag Falls
- Trail Log: Trail Log
- Distance: 0.6 miles round-trip
- Elevation gain: 50 feet
- High Point: 3150 feet
- Difficulty: Easy
- Seasons: Year-round
- Family Friendly: yes
- Backpackable: No
- Crowded: No
This is a short trail to a scenic waterfall, along a beautiful stream.
The trail ends at the falls, but there are possible off-trail routes above.
In the winter, there is usually snow, but the access road is plowed to the Kiwanis camp a short distance from the trailhead, so it makes a good winter hike.
- Search Trip Reports for Little Zigzag Falls
Related Discussions / Q&A
- Search Trail Q&A for Little Zigzag Falls